2.1.2010

Jimmy McCorquodale pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:28:24 -0500

OK,  The new build is up on the homepage now 2.1.2010 .   the webpage
hasn't been updated to reflect this yet.

The list of bugs we haven't been able to reproduce are as follows.

Windows
1.  Error migrating from Eudora 4.2 Pro
2.  Set the POP interval to a specific time.  And start a download.  If the download
     takes longer than the POP interval to fetch,  another fetch is started.  This goes
     on repeatedly until manually intervened.  PMMail repeatedly attempts to
     download this large file.
3.   If I send messages w/o HTML formatting, I am getting strange characters (y-umlaut)
      inserted at odd places. I know this happens when my e-mail is read on Pine and
      Netscape.

OS/2
1.  Umlauts are displaying correctly in the body but not in the subject.  The letter is
    'FC Hex'. The codepage definition in config.sys is 850. The configuration in
     PMMail is ISO 8859-1, 8 bit encoding.

These are the ones I have confirmed as as not being reproducable.  There are
few on my list with the status still pending though.

Thanks,

jimmy

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 14:05:24 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 13:44:19 -0500, Jimmy McCorquodale wrote:
>
>>I was told to expect the fixed and announced release of PMMail 2000
>>on 1/4.  It is now looking to be perhaps at the beginning of next week.
>>A fixed OS/2 version should be released at the same time.  I don't have
>>a full list of everything fixed for either version.
>>
>>I have sent in all of the bugs reported to me, there were quite a few that we
>>were unable to reproduce, so we couldn't see them to fix them
>>

>Thanks, Jimmy.  Could you perhaps give us a brief list of those bugs
>you weren't able to reproduce.  Maybe there is additional information
>we can provide to help BSW nail them down.
>
>Ralph
>
>rpcohen@neurotron.com

PMMail 2000 Professional with PGP now legal for export !!!
Ask me about the upgrade

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.