Re: Fwd: Re: 2.1.2010 + Test: "Grüne Äpfel hätten öfters Ölsoße am Überhang!"

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:46:24

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:35:14 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:05:12, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>With the previous post I got the umlauts correctly in subject line,
>>message list and body, however, in the post with 8 bit encoding the
>>umlauts are missing in the body but present in the subject and message
>>list.
>>
>>I assume that's what you wanted to know.
>
>I found the umlauts appeared correctly in the body and subject in the
>message w/ 8-bit encoding. I am using PMMail/2 2.10.1999 still.

I have not checked this with PMMail/2 yet, the result above was with
PMMail 2000 Pro 2.10.2010

No question that in the message body it works with QP, not with 8 bit
encoding.....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails