PMMail crashes on select text

John M Price PhD pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:50:47 -0800 (PST)

I don't know, but it seems that 2.10 is worse than 2.00.  Today, the
thing crashed as I was selecting text from one message to paste into
another I was writing.  That rather long message was killed.  The
system, in fact, froze dead.  Watchcat would not even come up.  Dead -
dead - dead.

That long message I was composing?  PMMail asks to reopen message when a
bad shutdown takes place.  What I got had no relation to what I wrote,
it was about three lines from another message entirely.

Sheesh.
--
John M. Price, PhD                                     jmprice@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling!      |      PGP Key on request or FTP!