PMMail crashes on select text

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:05:40 +0000 (GMT)

>I don't know, but it seems that 2.10 is worse than 2.00.  Today, the
>thing crashed as I was selecting text from one message to paste into
>another I was writing.  That rather long message was killed.  The
>system, in fact, froze dead.  Watchcat would not even come up.  Dead -
>dead - dead.

I have not seen this problem with *selecting* text in
any version of PMMAIl, however I have had problems with
the "begin drag" of selected text (in 2.10 only I thk).
This problem only occurred when used in conjunction with
the nice Drag Text WPS extension.

The problem was fixed by updrading to drag text v3.1

I recommedn you disable and WPS extensions that *may* be
interfering with drag'n'drop.

Simon Bowring