Retreat to PMMail98

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:56:29

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:25:07 -0500, Michael Baum wrote:

>Can one gracefully retreat from PMMail 2000 to PMMail 98 without Bad Things Happening to message folders, phonebooks, and so forth? Do I need to simply replace the main executable file or do I need to worry about dll's somewhere?

Safest thing is to install PMMail98 somewhere else, then copy the
PMMail2000 folder and copy over the relevant files. You can decide
which ones to move by looking at the timestamps and comparing some
files if necessary.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails