odd behavior

Ken Diehl pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:36:02 -0500

Up until now I have had few if any problems with pmmail so I haven't
paid much attention to many of the threads so I'll apologize if this
has been discussed before.  Yesterday I downloaded and installed the
most recent addition of the win version.  A few minutes ago, I sent an
email note that had a large pdf attachment, about 800 Mb.  As pmmail
was "waiting for server acceptance", I started a second note to which I
attached another large (about the same size as the first one) pdf file.
 All of a sudden pmmail just disappeared.  Shutdown.  The email note
that was awaiting server acceptance was there in the outbox on startup.
 I was able to easily reproduce it.  Anyone else had this behavior?  I
can't for certain attribute it to the new version since I hadn't try it
before.

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193