YAW x 3

John Drabik pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:59:58 +0000

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:21:13 -0400 (EDT), Darin McBride wrote:

>[I hate Notes - it doesn't do standard things, such as email, in a
>standard way, promoting idiocy on the 'net.  <sigh>]

Anybody know of a good web-based e-mail, with calendar and to-do,
alternative?  I agree that Notes sucks.  I have an immediate need for
a (distributed) site (about 10 offices) with about 275 users who
could REALLY use this - but it has to work with Doze, Linux, and OS/2
if possible, or at least, be compatible with web standards and do it
through a browser.  Of course, Notes doesn't even HAVE a Linux
version and according to their employee I spoke with at PC Expo last
week, it won't be out until January or February "at least".  Gee, and
I though IBM was supporting Linux.....

Comments on alternatives are invited.  If you feel it will be
lengthy, please respond to me at my personal address (
jdrabik@xmission.com ).  Thanks!

John