(How) Can users import Outlook (& OE) data?

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:27:42 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:10:33 +0200, Gunnar Anzinger wrote:

>Importing from Outlook Express should work with the Migration Wizard of
>PMMail. To import from Outlook you have to convert everything to Outlook
>Express first (with Outlook Express, I think) and then to PMMail. It's in
>the PMMail FAQ (also why importing directly from Outlook is not possible).

Thanks I'll pass this on, but one guy here using Outlook Express
5.00.2919.6600 (!) couldn't make the wizard work, he said it appeared
to be looking for .mbx files, but this version of OE appears to use
.dbx files

I'll get the FAQ!

Simon