The BS(w) PMMail Timeline

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:59:36 -0700

Wednesday, June 14, 2000, 6:10:02 AM, Rodney wrote:
> Sad, sad, sad.

    I heard prozac would pick you right up, der.

> Some asshole assembles this person's good-will posts to the lists in a most
> insulting manner.

    No, see, you got that wrong.  I'm the asshole and I compiled no such list.
Ralph is actually quite level headed.  Also, and Ralph can correct me if I'm
wrong here, but I don't think he, or anyone else here, is blaming Trevor or
blasting him.  To me what I saw in that post wasn't Trevor failing us but the
higher ups in BSW failing Trevor.

> Why do I even subscribe to this list?  I don't know anymore.  Why did BoB
> and Ikon stop contributing to the list?  Why doesn't BSW contribute to
> this list anymore?  I've got a pretty damn good idea.

    Do you?  Why did Bob and Ike stop contributing to this list?  They never
were on /this list/.  I know that since I know every address on the list and I
see every un/subscribe.

    For the previous list I don't think it had anything to do with the people.
If it did then they are in for a shock since damn near every support list I'm
on, even the ones I've never posted to, have the same things happening.  That
is a part of supporting a program.

    As for BSW who knows why they don't contribute.  However, after the
initial announcement all that we have gotten from BSW is one update with the
Southsoft fixes and their name on it.  Hmmm, there might be one other minor
bugfix version after that.

    Now, Trevor's involvement in the list has been stellar.  You'd be hard
pressed to get me to think ill will of him.  What he has done is relay
information as he's gotten it and the people he's been relaying for have been
screwing him, and us, over.  Ralph provided a history of how often and long
they have been breaking promises to and through Trevor.  Hell, even I didn't
realize it had been that long.

    So, I ask you, what do you think /is/ a reasonable response, hm?  You are
aware that it has been almost 6 /months/ and nothing major has come from BSW?
You tell me if you would stand for that kind of shitty service from anyone
else that after 6 /MONTHS/ you weren't a bit pissed!?  Would you stand to have
your car in a repair shop for 6 months while they tune it up?  Hell no!  I
can't think of much of anything where, when I paid for a service, like most of
the people on this list have, and virtually nothing had come out of it that
I wouldn't be raising holy hell with everyone I could!

    No information, no major updates (with one of possible two being from
Southsoft, not BSW) and a half dozen broken promises.  That isn't how you keep
customers in any business.

    So what /is/ the reasonable response to you, then?