Requiem

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:14:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:40:54 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    But a report of what has been done shows progress and isn't fluff from
>sales who's sole purpose is to BS people.  We've had enough of that, we need
>substance now.

OK, I won't argue.  What I was trying to point out is that we ought to
set our expectations _low_ in terms of communication from this company --
there has been next to nil up to now from *whoever* it is that is calling
the shots.  (For instance, I understand why someone might not want to
reveal a timeline, or even a buglist (for competitive purposes), but why are
the programmer(s?) anonymous?.... hmmm?)

I was just hoping to get something, anything official from whoever it
is that is calling the shots on PMMail -- the programmer(s?), sales, Thomas,
John Doe -- as that would be a huge step compared to what we've seen.
What you're asking for Steve would be the best _content_.

I doubt that we'll hear anything.   Nothing.   Whatsoever.
That would be a perfect match with the mushroom treatment we've had so far.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"