Requiem

Rodney R. Korte pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:31:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:28:57 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:12:26 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
>>    However they can do something that would go a long way to helping people
>>know something is going on.  Let us know what they /have/ gotten done.  Let's
>>forgo the promise of timelines and esp. the promise of a "lite" version.  I'm
>>talking details of what has been done.
>
>All that would be nice, Steve, but I'd settle for a "Hi, this is

Indeed, all that would be nice, but they'd just be inviting themselves
an onslaught of email asking for more features and timelines.

>Thomas Bradford.  We purchased PMMail/2, and we're going
>to support it as well as you've come to expect from BMT Micro."

I can agree with this, however.

[...]
>I agree with your earlier post re: Trevor's contributions here.  Jimmie
>has bee great here too.

Let's get something straight here.  Steve is always good at twisting
words, and he has seen fit to insinuate that my post was largely aimed
at Trevor.  This is utterly ridiculous, and I agree with the statement
above.

>[Aside:  others in this thread are jumping off this email client, so it

Hey, PMMail is the only reason I still have an OS/2 box on my desk,
next to my Linux machine.

Rodney
--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
rkorte@psu.edu                 ---> MIME, PGP (at URL below) welcome.