HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Zathras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:54:40 -0500 (CDT)

I've tried attaching three different html files and they all
work.  I wonder what the differences are.  Do these files
that cause the problem have anything unique about
them?  If you want, you can send me one of the
offenders, and I'll see if my setup can handle it.

Send it to:  reeserd@earthlink.net

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:23:44 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I just received another of those &*%#* HTML emails which crashes
>PMMail/2.  On 4/27 I sent a copy of one of those to Trevor, and he
>indicated at that time that BSW was already aware of the problem.

Dick Reeser
Logan, Iowa, USA

"Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants
to explain all;  and if it explain not, then it says
there is nothing to explain."
			-- Dr. Van Helsing