Requiem

Fred J. Tydeman pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 00 20:25:50 -0500

Does anyone have any comments on the free StarOffice email program.
I believe that it supports IMAP (as well as POP3).  I believe that
it runs on OS/2, Linux, Windows (at least NT; not sure about 95/98/2000).

I have very limited use of StarOffice (tried to use it to edit
Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0 documents -- but it would not
recognize the special Greek letters and math symbols I had in
the two *.doc files I tried).

Since I am happy with PMMail, I have not played around with
StarOffice Email.
---
Fred J. Tydeman    +1 (512) 255-8696   Tydeman Consulting
3711 Del Robles    tydeman@tybor.com   Programming, testing, numerics
Austin, Texas 78727                    Vice-chair of J11 (ANSI "C")
USA            Sample C99+FPCE tests:  ftp://jump.net/pub/tybor/