Requiem

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:27:09 -0700

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 08:14:11AM +0200, Winfried Tilanus wrote:
> I suppose BSW made some misjudgement about the amount of work they have
> (they took up a lot of projects in a very short time). I agree it takes
> long, but still think it is the best to be patient, not to spread FUD
> around their products.

    6 months has been pastient, Winfried.  I think a lot of people here would
be happy with progress reports of what has been going on.  No promises of
future items or any time lines needed to say, "Hey, guess what, we squished
this bug the other day and we've got someone neck deep in the network code
devising a way to do IMAP.  So far he's run into snags though so don't expect
much."