Happy Birthday

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:54:31 +0100 (BST)

>Word? Cool! Sorry I saw this a day late. Doesn't anyone have a 68-character
>line ASCII graphic birthday cake to send Steve?
Oh yes!

>I will hum the Happy Birthday tune in the meantime....
>
>Hmmm mmm mmm mm mmmm mmmmmm......

I think that's:
 Hmmm hmm hmmmm hmm hmmm hmmmmmm....!  :-)

Simon
[who's been in the pub for far too long on a lovely bright summer's day
(on the occasion of someone leaving), and is far too inebriated(sp?) to
be at work, and is (v.sadly) interested in talking to any (attractive?)
women on the list - I'm also impressed by the fact that I tend to slur
my words a lot less when typing - God, I hope I don't have to do
"anything" this afternoon (98 minutes left, and counting...)!]