Redux: HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:05:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:45:18 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>                                                                  Could you filter all HTML
>messages not addressed to you into a different folder? If nothing else,
>that should make it easier to manually delete the .msg file.

I already filter them such that they end up in my SPAM folder.  I
periodically (daily) go thru it and check to see if there is anything
there that should be in my InBox (such as BCC's to me); I then
mass-mark most of the new unread msgs "Read", and if one of these
msgs is on "top" when I swipe a bunch of them for marking I get hit.

     ==> Bruce