Redux: HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:48:12 -0700

Friday, June 16, 2000, 9:10:55 AM, Trevor wrote:
> So far it seems like everyone in support of the preview pane is using
> 1280x1024. I'm using 1024x768 (17" monitor). I guess that's why I
> don't like it. I doubt I would like it even at the slightly higher
> resolution because I prefer to see all my messages in the message
> list without scrolling but that's just me.

    Well, just to counter theirs I'm running 1600x1200 on a 19" monitor and
TB! (I know, I know, hush) isn't expanded to take up the whole screen.  I
think it is about the size of 1024x768 so I can use the rest of my desktop for
other things.  When I used PMMail it was the same way.

    Oddly enough even though TB! has a preview pain and a separate "folder
view" which is similar to PMMail's message view the folder view is best used
when it is like a mini-TB! with the preview pain enabled.  I have a small
(4-line) message list at the top and the message in the rest of the window.