Redux: HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:14:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:59:42 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>For those who think these things are rare, or "I never seen one of
>those here", I just received another one (2 different ones in 3 days).
>This one was titled "INCOME from Electric Deregulation", and it
>only took me 20 minutes to work around it this time -- I'm getting
>better.  (I had no interest in reading it based on the title, but when I
>clicked on it to select it for deletion the preview pane forced an
>"open", and BAM! .... SYS3175.)

I get something similar.  I also use the preview pane and, when some
dribbler sends me HTML, the pane will stop showing anything for
succeeding messages.  I have to bound PMMail to get the display back.
There's no sing of anything in POPUPLOG though.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!