The BS(w) PMMail Timeline

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:08:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:41:54 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>[Harder and may have cultural aspects that elude me, but...]"You're
>a "mother's boy" wimp/puff/whatever!

Actually, it's a running joke that everyone here in the South has
dogs under the porch, so it's a very mild version of SOB.  I had
no desire to be really nasty, just to nip the name-calling in the
bud.  Steve shot me down in flames, though.  I'm still chuckling.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!