Filtering to new account

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:13:19 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:43:19 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Thank-you Jonathan.  That provides a solution for a long standing
>problem I've had with PMMail's inability to filter messages to another
>account.  I just tried it and it works like a charm.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say "me too"! :-)

But don't forget about the indexing problems this produces with the
original account's folder.

Also, it means that the second account can't be regularly checking
mail via POP.

This is a very resourceful solution to a shortcoming of PMMail, but
not as good a solution as having BSW allow moving between accounts.
(YES, we're working on it! <g>)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6