killer HTML messages: common features...

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:01:15 -0300 (ADT)

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:27:26 -0400, Mike Kilroy wrote:

>Will it be sufficient to just MOVE these to a special folder?

What is sufficient is up to the individual user. The messages are
complete garbage -- so far every one one has been spam so I can't
imagine them having any value to PMMail users -- and viewing them,
even in a special folder, will cause PMMail to crash.

For these reasons I thought everyone would want to just delete them
without ever seeing them. However, deletion is not necessary, by any
means. If users were worried that my filter might accidentally delete
non-Killer HTML spam, of course they could modify it to just move the
messages to another folder.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6