Sharing PMMail across network

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:46:30 -0300 (ADT)

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:42:38 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Unfortunately, what I need to do is to install PMMail locally on two
>different systems on the same LAN, so installing them in both the same
>directory is not an option.  What I'd like to be able to do is to allow
>them both to share the same account files on one of the systems.

As suggested by someone else, the 'working directory' field (in the
program object in OS/2 and in the icon's properties in Win98) will
allow you to specify a network directory where the data files are
stored.

Also as noted, watch out for FAT drives since they will limit the
ability of OS/2 to save long file named attachments.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6