Sharing PMMail ADDRESS BOOK ONLY across network

Mike Kilroy pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:33:06 -0400

How about a variation on this?

I presently 1x/day have OS2 cc MY address book to the other Pmmails
across the network here, so we all have the same info.  Problem is I
am then the only one who updates the book & when someone else forgets
and updates their own I of course overwrite it.

So my request would be for a 'working directory' for the address book
only.  Anyone know how to do that?  Or might this be a wish list
item?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:47:16 +0200 (CDT), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:42:38 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, what I need to do is to install PMMail locally on two
>> different systems on the same LAN, so installing them in both the same
>> directory is not an option.  What I'd like to be able to do is to allow
>> them both to share the same account files on one of the systems.
>
>Use the 'working directory' option.
>SaS
>--
>       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
>  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter

Mike, AC8V

                  \\|//
               (  o . o  )