Timeline

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:06:06 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:35:21 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Meanwhile take a look at the web page.  They have included a news section
>with reviews for the latest release that I wasn't aware had been made.  May
>make for some interesting reading for the people of this list.

Thanks for pointing that out, Steve.  Interestingly, two of the reviews
listed (Strouds & WinPlanet) were virtually identical.  It was also
interesting to note that PMMail 2000 was referred to as the "flagship
product" from BSW and that there was no mention of the existence of an
OS/2 version.

And so it goes...

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com