"Cannot resolve SMTP host name"

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:26:50 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:05:25 -0600 (CST), John Thompson wrote:

>PMMAIL seems to have some <ahem> "idiosyncracies" in hostname lookups, at
>least in the OS/2 version.  I have been unable to receive via
>pop3.attglobal.net using PMMAIL for well over a year, but when I
>substitute the IP address 32.97.166.3 it works fine.  Other mail programs
>do not have this problem so I am quite sure it is a PMMAIL bug.

Strange.  I have been using pop3.attglobal.net for some time with no problems.
Warp 4.0, FP12, PMMail 2.10.1999.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!