PGP Encryption

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:37:35 -0800

Tuesday, March 14, 2000, 3:39:28 PM, Trevor wrote:
> I don't really understand this. Why would a person want multiple PGP
> keys for one email address? I'm sure there is a good reason I just
> need an explanation with a real world example.

    Different roles associated with a single email address.  While I currently
have a work and home account at one time they were the same.  I could want a
separate work and home key.  Also the different administrative roles which are
routed to a single mailbox should have different keys in case that mailbox is
ever split off to different mailboxes and maybe even different people.