PMMail/2 closes unexpectedly

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:14:51 -0400 (AST)

Can anyone with access to PMMail/2 try this for me?

1. Open PMMail/2.
2. Open one message read window.
3. Open OS/2's "window list" by pressing Ctrl-Esc or by clicking both
the right and left mouse buttons on the Desktop.
4. Highlight the entry for the opened read message window in the
window list.
5. Right-click and select "close" from the resulting pop-up window.

Does this shut *just* the selected message or does it shut down the
entire PMMail/2 program? (On my system it shuts down PMMail/2 and
this was not the behaviour I was expecting.)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6