TZ

Steven Tryon pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:11:48 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:05:55 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't PMMail ignore the TZ variable anyway
>and have settings internal to it for that?  :)

From the help:

 Time Zone - The offset to your local Time Zone can
 be set with the up/down arrows to the right of the
 time zone offset.  Click up to add one (1) to the
 offset, and down to subtract one (1) from the time
 zone offset.  For example, Eastern Standard Time is
 (during Daylight Savings Time) 4 hours BEHIND GMT.
 If you were observing Eastern Standard Time, you
 would set this control to -4.

 If this setting is disabled (i.e. you cannot manually
 set it) then it has already been properly set by the
 system via the TZ variable in your CONFIG.SYS file.

Steven Tryon                        285 Shaftsbury Road
stryon@attglobal.net                Rochester, NY 14610
For PGP key send email with subject 'stryon public key'