TZ

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:21:46 -0400 (AST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:11:48 -0500 (EST), Steven Tryon wrote:

> If this setting is disabled (i.e. you cannot manually
> set it) then it has already been properly set by the
> system via the TZ variable in your CONFIG.SYS file.

Oops! Or does PMMail ignore the TZ setting?

Again, I see no problem with my messages or their headers sent and
received with PMMail. Maybe the original poster who complained about
some people's TZ settings can comment on what the problem is.

Double Oops!!

I just noticed that my RTC was set to 12:21 am when it should have
been 12:21 pm. Maybe this was why the original poster complained
about my TZ setting. :-)

How does this one look?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6