TZ

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:58:01

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:40:37 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>I suspect most distributions still imagine their users will
>be using the unix convention of a UT RTC.

Certainly RedHat 5.1 and 6.0 give you the option during setup of
unchecking the RTC=UTC checkbox. By default, the box is checked.

If you are dual booting it is pretty much essential to uncheck the box
or mayhem will result.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails