TZ

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:25:36 -0400 (AST)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:52:17 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>Well, why bother?  Look at the amount of effort being put into the
>Linux development.  Include the SAMBA stuff, the kernel, the KDE/Gnome,

Because for all its power and utility, Linux + KDE or Gnome is
laughable, from a GUI perspective, compared to OS/2 and the WPS. It
seems more likely to me that we could get the WPS running on an open
source OS/2 clone than that we could get a WPS clone for Linux. *If*
we could get a WPS clone for Linux I'd happily switch.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6