TZ

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:23:11 -0400 (AST)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:52:04 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>Well, it would still be easier to port/clone the WPS on Linux than it
>would be to write an entire OS from scratch.  Besides, the upcoming KDE
>2.0 has a lot of neat features, some of which seem to be similar to the
>WPS.

Unless it has fundamental real object oriented features like the WPS,
I won't be impressed. Not that KDE isn't nice -- it is, especially
compared to Windows -- it's just that I'm used to the convenience of
the WPS's OO features.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6