OT: OS/2, Linux and Windows (was Re: TZ)

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:57:36

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:40:56 -0800 (PST), Bill Wood wrote:

>I can choose not to read threads that don't interest me, and I
>would highly recommend this to others. Urgently. And in the
>mean time, be still.

Sorry Bill, but I receive about five high volume mailing lists and the
effort involved in deciding not to read given contributions is high.
The whole point of a mailing list is to be on topic and not like a
Usenet group, so I must respectfully disagree.

Yes, we'd like better timezone support within OS/2, but we're not going
to get it so that's that I'm afraid.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails