How to handle off-topics [was: Re: OT: OS/2, Linux and Windows (was Re: TZ)] wow, this gets long! ;-)

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:02:48 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:40:56 -0800 (PST), Bill Wood wrote:

> I can choose not to read threads that don't interest me, and I
> would highly recommend this to others. Urgently. And in the
> mean time, be still.

Sorry, though I enjoy such discussions very much, I consider it a matter of
politeness to follow a request like taking an off-topic theme off the list.
At least after a while ;->
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter