problems saving attachment?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:27:12 -0400 (AST)

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FRUJTC138764=_=_=_

Can people on this list that have HPFS partitions try saving this
attachment (named .nedit) to their hard drives and let me know if it
works or not? Also, if not, what error message you receive? Thanks.

I've had a report that the attachment save fails with an "invalid
filename" error but I have absolutely no problem saving it (to a HPFS
drive). The person with the problem insists he doesn't even have any
FAT drives so I guess that's not the problem...

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FRUJTC138764=_=_=_

VGhpcyBpcyBhIHRlc3QgYXR0YWNobWVudC4NCg==

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FRUJTC138764=_=_=_--