problems saving attachment?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:25:24 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:08:58 +0100 (CET), Francesco Loffredo wrote:

>Just in case, I also used the RMB and the "Save As" menu choice. I chose the
>E:\WinTmp directory, and the E: drive is an HPFS one.
>BINGO! "The specified file name is not valid" ... Here it is. It seems to be

Sorry, I should have specified this. The original problem report
specified that the error appeared when the file was saved from the
"Save As" dialog.

However, I get *NO* errors whatsoever and the file *IS* saved
properly here on Warp 4, FP 12 when I save the file with the
"Attachments->Save Selected Attachment" menu item, when I use the
"Ctrl-Alt-S" hotkey combination or when I use any of the three
attachment RMB pop-up menu items (as long as I'm saving to an HPFS
drive).

>related with the "Save As" dialog. If I choose the third menu option, that
>happens to point to a different dir on the same partition, your file gets
>saved without a glitch. A new bug appears!

Weird. What FixPak level are you using?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6