feature request - attachment pane

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:50:12 -0800 (PST)

This has been a busy list as of late!  I hope my message doesn't get lost in the
stream of other messages...

I have the "attachment drop area" hidden by default, since I don't want to see that
big empty box down there all the time.  However, when I *do* add attachments, I
want it to stay open, instead of closing again.  Also, when I forward a message
with attachments, it should be open, so that I remember that the attachments are
still there.  I've made the mistake of forwarding attachments without intending to at
least once...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)