problems saving attachment?

Dave Liquorice pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:16:10 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:27:12 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

> ... let me know if it works or not? Also, if not, what error message
> you receive?

Well as everyone else in here appears to running Warp4 with a double
figure Fix pack. I thought I'd try again as I use Warp 3 and FP35 (I
think...)

Under the RMB there are three Save As options they all work apart from
the one where you can set the filename to use, this provokes an
information window:

Choose File To Save Attachment
Invalid File Name specified.

So it looks like a Save As dialog problem and quite possibly a very long
standing one.

Thought I'd try a few other progams and their Save As dialogs.

Describe v5.0.5 July 1 1996 works fine.

Mesa v2.20 (Sept 1998) fails but with slightly differently worded
information window:

Save As Dialog Notification
Invalid File Name specified.

Cheers