GREAT FEATURE IDEA!!

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:44:34

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:29:15 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>The send immediately checkbox means that PMMail should immediately
>contact the SMTP server when you send an e-mail.  If unchecked mail
>will be sent when you manually start it, or if the box to send after
>fetch is also checked it will automatically send the mail after the
>next fetch PMMail does.

I got the impression that the requirement was to actually build the
message at the time requested, if you use the don't send immediately
option then the message is timed and dated at the time it is composed
rather than when it is sent.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails