GREAT FEATURE IDEA!!

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:22:48

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:02:50 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>The message is built and dated at the time you compose it.  The Send
>Immediately checkbox and the Send After Fetch checkbox control when it
>gets sent to the SMTP server for delivery.

Exactly my point. I run my own smtp server so I always use send
immediately.

In order for this to work as requested, I think that there would need
to be a way of saving a draft and then automatically sending the draft
at a preset time.

Bearing in mind how often I see PMMail/2 stop auto fetching (and then
refuse to fetch manually) for accounts configured to look for mail
delivered by my MTA into the requisite directory, I would not trust
this method until the root cause of the failure is found. So far, it
has not been :-(

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails