(null)

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:11:28 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:36:58 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

re:>> If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
re:>> with the data reset to initial values.
re:>
re:>Just do as said, and don't delete it. Pine on the box where your mail
re:>arrives would need it....
re:>SaS

OK, but I don't understand why I am suddenly receiving it.  I receive it repeatedly
over the course of the day.  Yesterday, I received that piece of mail approximately
11 times.

It seems to me there's a problem with the mail server configuration, but that's a
guess.

       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp12,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com