Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:14:59 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:44:39 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

re:>>Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA
re:>>X-IMAP: 0953726887 0000000007
re:>
re:>Did you telnet in and use pine?  That's a sure way for me to get that message.  I
re:>just delete it, since it does absolutely nothing in PMMAIL.  :)

no, I use Pine here on my internal system, but not on that ISP.  (I have 7 ISP
accounts for various uses.)  I maintain 7 different profiles in PMMail/2.

the account where I'm now receiving this message recently changed the
hostnames to the mail servers and I started receiving this message, in addition to
message repetition.  I didn't think it did anything in PMMail/2, but wasn't positive.
       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp12,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com