TZ... Again

Marty Abrego pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:48:54 -0800

I hate to bring up a potentially explosive topic (well, maybe not),
but this should be an easily answered question.  During the previous
TZ discussion, I think someone posted the long-form of the TZ
variable for OS/2 -- you know, the one that says exactly what date
and time to change to DST?  I searched through the old mail, but I
couldn't find it.

The thing is, today we are on DST, but OS/2 didn't change.  That's
"normal", except that I am running Timekeeper/2 and I thought it
would handle it.  It didn't, but I think it might have if it had the
long-form instead of "pst8pdt" for TZ.  Anyone remember the long
version??

TIA,

                  \\|//
  Marty Abrego    (o o)    "Bases are better covered than asses."
  photon@qnet.com                                - Mr. Realtime