Life after PMMail

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:47:57 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:52:17 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Ever since this unpleasant HTML cat was let out of the bag, it has meant
>illinformed consumers now demand the misfeature in mailers, making the
>exchange of information harder for those that work according to the rules
>that guarrantee the internet uhm, inter-works!

I couldn't have said it better.  I don't even accept HTML e-mail and it
annoys me terribly when I see it.  I still remember how to read without
pictures.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!