PMMail/2 problems

John M Price, PhD pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Let me clarify the pop issue.

I see tails of messages, perhaps the last line of one, which shold not be
there.  The first line should be From:.....  and when I delete the
leftovers, all is well.

At the same times, I get the ends of messages munged.

This is a pop problem?  It is a new one on me, though the pop server has
changed here to a larger one.

--
John M. Price, PhD                                     jmprice@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling!      |      PGP Key on request or FTP!