Re[2]: Life after PMMail

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:07:39 +0200 (CED)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:49:07 +0200, Xavier Caball=E9 wrote:

> If your customers/your boss asks you to send an
> HTML mail because they want to send a message with pictures, links,
> bold letter and so you have two options:
>
> * a) Quit your job
> * b) Use HTML, even if you don't like.
c) Show them what the recipient will see (i.e. prepare a couple of worst=

case scenarios, which looks exactly the opposite of what they wanted to
do). Always did the trick here (on the other hand, most guys _I_ work wi=
th
have at least rudimentary intelligence!)

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!=

  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter