Life after PMMail

Dick Reeser pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:47:21 -0600 (CST)

For those who can't read a text message, or don't have
email, I usually:

1.	write a short note on a piece of paper
2.	put the paper in an envelope
3.	seal the envelope,
4.	address the envelope
5.	paste a stamp in the upper right corner, and
6.	consign the whole thing to the USPS.

Been doing it for 50 years and it still works.

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:22:48 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>If you must correspond with them for business purposes, maybe it's time
>to ask if you have the right clients....
>
>I know this sounds elitist, but sometimes I despair over this
>planet....

Dick Reeser
Logan, Iowa, USA

"Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants
to explain all;  and if it explain not, then it says
there is nothing to explain."
			-- Dr. Van Helsing