Re[2]: Life after PMMail

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:05:13 +0200

>> JA> The whole thing sounds to me like writing a letter with cut-out letters collected from newspapers.
>> Well, that's exactly how some HTML messages look like on PMMail... :)
>But isn't that the reason for using HTML for emails in the first place?

No, this thread started because I asked for a mail client as good as PMMail but with good HTML support (becuase HTML
support in PMMail is horrible!), just because I need this feature. Of course, this thread has derivated to a big off-topic
discussion about HTML yes/not (something like Windows or OS/2 threads about two years ago).

So, the result is... a lot of useless mail traffic, and just a couple of useful messages... :)

Xavi
---
 My Name is Raincheck and I need a shot of Rhythm'n'Blues!!!
 When you hear that engine drone, I'm on the road again and I'm searching for the philosophers stone