Life after PMMail

Jim Nuytens pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:36:29 +0000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:43:23 -0500, Michael Baum wrote:

>Why is that?

and:

>I collect this is Not The Done Thing? Why?

Hmm......let's see.........what was it I said earlier?

Oh, yeah! Here it is....

"Knowingly doing something without regard for how others have to deal
with it is thoughtlessness. "

Of course, there's another one that goes something like this:

Ignoring standards that have been in place for longer than you've
probably been alive, just because you "feel like it", is arrogant and
selfish.

>Yes, it's very important not to challenge
>things on the net with a 17-year tradition
>behind them. That would be bad.

I could say that another way:

"Since I don't know the right thing to do, I'll just ridicule the
existing standard and to hell with everyone else."

Gee, that's nice.........