don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:02:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:19:20 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>If you want to delete HTML messages along with sending a canned
>reply, just delete the messages, or do something else, play around
>with the various "Actions" that PMMail/2's filters offer.

Thank you, Trevor.  This will overcome my laziness.  I shall put
it to good use.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!